OVERVIEWThe Washburn Cumberland series of acoustic guitars feature solid Alaskan sitka spruce tops, flame maple back and sides and gold hardware. Maple has a brighter sound than mahogany or rosewood so these guitars tend to sound clearer and more articulate. This works out especially well for the larger bodied jumbo versions that might loose focus with a mellower sounding back and side wood.
- Thin Jumbo body style
- Florentine cutaway
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top
- Quarter sawn scalloped bracing
- Flame maple sides and back
- Satin finished maple neck with two-way truss rod
- Neck and headstock binding
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with bone nut and saddle.
- 25.5" scale
- Nut width: 43mm
- 20 frets
- Flame maple capped headstock with pearl Washburn logo & stylized W inlay.
- Gold die cast chrome tuners
- Fishman Presys+/501T Tuner/Preamp System
- Comes equipped with D'Addario strings
- Case: GCEADLX (Sold Separately)