OVERVIEWThe Heritage Series features one of the most popular, desirable and toneful back and side woods, mahogany. This series also features solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce or solid Cedar tops, Quarter sawn scalloped bracing and Rosewood capped headstock. A pro guitar for novice to pro players. The CE version is perfectly suited to stage performance.
- Dreadnought style
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top
- Quarter sawn scalloped bracing
- Mahogany sides and back
- Satin finished mahogany neck with two-way truss rod
- Neck and headstock binding
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with bone nut and saddle.
- 25.5" scale
- Nut width: 43mm
- 20 frets
- Rosewood capped headstock with MOP Washburn logo & stylized W inlay
- Chrome die cast tuners
- Comes equipped with D'Addario strings
- Case: GCDNDLX (Sold Separately)
Video Demo of the WD10S.