This Warren Haynes Signature Acoustic Guitar is proudly hand-built in the Washburn Buffalo Grove USA Factory. The WSD5249 is based on the original Washburn Solo Deluxe from 1937, which is similar in size to the popular OM shaped guitars commonly found on the market today. We feature a premium Adirondack Spruce top with period-correct vintage sunburst finish. Hand-shaped scalloped Adirondack Spruce bracing masterfully joins the top and solid rosewood sides while the beautiful 2-piece back is split by a vintage-inspired '30s zipper-style inlaid herringbone stripe. The top is framed-out beautifully by 3-ply ivoroid binding and the sound hole is expertly bound and finished by a gorgeous ringed herringbone rosette. The hand-cut tortoise-shell celluloid pickguard rounds out the vintage vibe while the fully-carved solid ebony bridge supports a compensated bone saddle for improved intonation, delicately nuanced tone and singing sustain.
The comfortable, soft V shaped mahogany neck joins the body at the 14th fret and is adorned with a '30s style rosewood capped headstock with intricately inlaid pearl appointments and period-correct Washburn logo. High quality Grover® Butterbean tuners ensure smooth, high-ratio tuning accuracy and unmatched stability. The seamlessly bound ebony fingerboard couples perfectly with the ebony bridge and the bone nut finishes the expertly crafted instrument ensuring every nuance was attended to.
- Built in the Washburn USA Custom Shop
- Completely hand built by expert craftsmen
- Individually voiced by the Master Luthier
- Solo Deluxe style
- Solid premium Adirondack Spruce top
- Quarter sawn, hand shaped scalloped Adirondack spruce bracing
- Solid Rosewood sides and back
- 3-ply ivoroid binding
- Herringbone Rossete
- Handmade tortoise celluloid pickguard
- V shaped mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with bone nut
- Fully-carved solid ebony bridge with compensated bone saddle.
- 25.5" scale
- Nut width: 43mm
- 20 frets
- '30s style rosewood capped headstock with intricately inlaid pearl appointments
- Grover® Butterbean tuners
- Period-correct vintage sunburst finish
- Comes equipped with D'Addario strings
- Case: Included