Washburn has been building mandolins since the late 1800s. Whether you're a bluegrass, Celtic or rock player, see how the addition of a mandolin can broaden your sonic pallet and add a new dimension to your music. For traditionalists, you'll find all the tone & projection you'd expect from our world class instruments.
- 2-point double cutaway design
- "Distressed" stained/matte finish
- Carved Solid Spruce top
- Book matched carved solid flamed maple back and sides
- Maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Rope purfling on the top edge.
- 4 inline open gear distressed tuning machines
- Ebony bridge
- Wider neck, nut & string spacing
- 13.75" scale
- Nut width: 31mm
- "Distressed" Custom Allen style tailpiece
- Case: MC93, included* (*USA only. Not available in every part of the world, check with your local distributor.)
- Color: Vintage