Built in the USA Custom Shop, the P4 features a solid mahogany body with a carved, bound maple top, and a mahogany neck with a bound ebony fingerboard and pearl teardrop inlays. The top shelf hardware includes a chrome TonePros® tune-o-matic style bridge with Schaller® fine tuning tailpiece. Premium Grover® 18:1 chrome tuners are utilized to ensure micro fine tuning stability. Seymour Duncan '59 pickups are controlled by 1 volume and 1 tone knob and chosen with a 3-way toggle switch. The Buzz Feiten Tuning System® ensures accurate intonation all the way up the fingerboard.
The Custom Shop has gone to great lengths to make sure the current P4 is a faithful recreation of the original P4; producing thick, meaty tones ideal for classic rock, blues and jazz.
- Built in the USA Custom Shop
- Solid mahogany body
- Carved, bound maple top
- 22 fret mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard
- Pearl teardrop inlays
- Seymour Duncan® '59 pickups
- 1 volume, 1 tone and 3 way toggle
- TonePros® tune-o-matic style bridge
- Schaller® fine tuning tailpiece
- 25.5" scale
- Grover® 18:1 tuners
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System™
- Case: GCN4 included* (*USA only. Not available in every part of the world, check with your local distributor.)
- Colors: Tiffany Blue, Silver Sparkle